Client sent this information:
Which was turned into:
1. Bold statement, with the beginning of each word capitalised. In this case some light shaming.
2. Creative licence. In this case – some common sense used, referencing the time of year.
3. Use of lists and/or emojis is usually good, in this case covering the limited information the client has sent.
4. Vanity “If I get this I will have the best looking exterior in my street”.
5. Again, client never told us this but some creative licence as this will be the case, as it’s very common. Also helps with scarcity, encouraging making a buying decision.
6. We will supply this, just paste it at the end so we can lift the whole thing at once when scheduling.